Traveling Luck for Petrova Gora, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petrova Gora?What's around Petrova Gora?
Wikipedia near Petrova Gora
Where to stay near Petrova Gora
The timezone in Petrova Gora is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.0067°, Longitude. 21.5183°
Satellite map around Petrova Gora
Loading map of Petrova Gora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petrova Gora, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bogojevac (5.1km)
- Obražda (5.3km)
- Radovići (5.3km)
- (( Šatrica )) (5.7km)
- Dragi Deo (5.9km)
- Borince (6.1km)
- Marjanci (6.2km)
- Ðuraškovići (6.6km)
- Mala Vlasa (6.6km)
- Ivanje (6.6km)
- Marino Kale (6.8km)
- Donji Statovac (7.6km)
- Magaš (7.6km)
- Srednji Statovac (7.9km)
- Majkovac (7.9km)
- Kruškar (8.8km)
- Bubanj (8.8km)
Accommodation around Petrova Gora
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (6.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenite Čuke (6.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (1.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radan (2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Troglav (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Magaška Reka (7.5km)
Airports close to Petrova Gora
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (73.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (138.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (235.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (262.3km)