Traveling Luck for Bogojevački Krš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bogojevacki Krs?What's around Bogojevacki Krs?
Wikipedia near Bogojevacki Krs
Where to stay near Bogojevački Krš
The timezone in Bogojevacki Krs is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.0167°, Longitude. 21.5097°
Satellite map around Bogojevački Krš
Loading map of Bogojevački Krš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bogojevački Krš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bogojevac (3.6km)
- (( Šatrica )) (4.3km)
- Mala Vlasa (5.1km)
- Dragi Deo (5.4km)
- Radovići (6.1km)
- Srednji Statovac (6.5km)
- Donji Statovac (6.6km)
- Obražda (6.7km)
- Marino Kale (6.8km)
- Marjanci (6.8km)
- Ðuraškovići (7.3km)
- Bubanj (7.3km)
- Borince (7.6km)
- Ivanje (7.8km)
- Kokanovići (7.8km)
- Magaš (8km)
- Kruškar (8.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bogojevački Krš
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenite Čuke (5.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (0km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radan (2.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Magaška Reka (7.8km)
Airports close to Bogojevački Krš
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (74.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (139.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (235.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (260.7km)