Traveling Luck for Veliko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Brdo?What's around Veliko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Veliko Brdo
Where to stay near Veliko Brdo
The timezone in Veliko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0692°, Longitude. 21.3036°
Satellite map around Veliko Brdo
Loading map of Veliko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rudare (1km)
- Pekovići (1.3km)
- Lužani (2.3km)
- Vojnići (2.3km)
- Velika Lubnica (2.5km)
- Ljuša (2.7km)
- Kamenica (3.6km)
- Prevoj (3.8km)
- Rakići (4.2km)
- Mala Lubnica (4.2km)
- Petronijevići (4.6km)
- Krompirište (4.8km)
- Mala Pupavica (5.2km)
- Ivanjci (5.2km)
- Ravni Šort (5.4km)
- Vrelo (5.5km)
- (( Ornice )) (5.8km)
- Sretenovići (5.8km)
- Mijačići (5.9km)
- Dolovići (6.1km)
- Samokovo (6.3km)
- Kastrat (6.5km)
- Crkvište (6.7km)
- Pećarani (6.7km)
- Aleksići (6.8km)
- Kolaci (6.8km)
- Gornje Selo (7km)
- Dobričani (7.3km)
- Mala Šatra (7.5km)
- Rača (7.6km)
Accommodation around Veliko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Veliko Brdo (0km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnicka Stanica Rudare (1.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drenjak (6.8km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Kuršumlijska Banja (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bela Stena (5.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Korita (6.9km)
Airports close to Veliko Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (70.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (149.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (219.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (246.5km)