Traveling Luck for Kršanjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krsanjak?What's around Krsanjak?
Wikipedia near Krsanjak
Where to stay near Kršanjak
The timezone in Krsanjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0617°, Longitude. 21.3836°
Satellite map around Kršanjak
Loading map of Kršanjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kršanjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Selo (1.1km)
- Vukovići (1.8km)
- (( Ornice )) (2.5km)
- Prolomska Banja (2.6km)
- Donje Selo (2.6km)
- (( Aleksino )) (2.6km)
- Krompirište (3.4km)
- Žuta Bara (3.5km)
- Prolom (3.5km)
- Bačije (3.6km)
- Pećanci (4.4km)
- Radovici (4.5km)
- Čaprići (4.6km)
- Sokolovica (5km)
- Mala Lubnica (5.1km)
- Velika Lubnica (5.3km)
- Sretenovići (5.3km)
- Mehane (5.6km)
- Kokanovići (5.7km)
- Petronijevići (5.7km)
- Arbanaška (5.7km)
- (( Staro Selo Dedinac )) (6.1km)
- Kamenica (6.2km)
- Lužani (6.3km)
Accommodation around Kršanjak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bela Stena (4.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnicka Stanica Rudare (6.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Veliko Pupavce (2.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jazavički Potok (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lazovi (6km)
Airports close to Kršanjak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (72.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (146.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (226.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (250.4km)