Traveling Luck for Vilino Kolo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vilino Kolo?What's around Vilino Kolo?
Wikipedia near Vilino Kolo
Where to stay near Vilino Kolo
The timezone in Vilino Kolo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0400°, Longitude. 21.4542°
Satellite map around Vilino Kolo
Loading map of Vilino Kolo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vilino Kolo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bubanj (1.5km)
- Kokanovići (1.8km)
- Mala Vlasa (2.8km)
- Čaprići (3.1km)
- Radovici (3.5km)
- Bačije (3.8km)
- Bogojevac (4.7km)
- (( Aleksino )) (4.7km)
- Duboka Dolina (4.9km)
- Prolom (5.1km)
- Arbanaška (5.3km)
- Prolomska Banja (5.3km)
- Dake (5.7km)
- (( Šatrica )) (5.8km)
- Srednji Statovac (6.5km)
- Žuta Bara (6.7km)
- Vukovići (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (4.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vlasovo (2.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenite Čuke (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (6.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radan (6.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jazavički Potok (3km)
Airports close to Vilino Kolo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (73.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (143km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (194km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (231.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (255.7km)