Traveling Luck for Bujadnjače, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bujadnjace?What's around Bujadnjace?
Wikipedia near Bujadnjace
Where to stay near Bujadnjače
The timezone in Bujadnjace is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0217°, Longitude. 21.4517°
Satellite map around Bujadnjače
Loading map of Bujadnjače and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bujadnjače, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radan (5.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (2.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jazavički Potok (3.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenite Čuke (6.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (5.6km)
Airports close to Bujadnjače
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (71.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (140.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (230.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (257.8km)