Traveling Luck for Mala Vrata, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Vrata?What's around Mala Vrata?
Wikipedia near Mala Vrata
Where to stay near Mala Vrata
The timezone in Mala Vrata is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0064°, Longitude. 21.4678°
Satellite map around Mala Vrata
Loading map of Mala Vrata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Vrata, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (1.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenite Čuke (7.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (4.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radan (3.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jazavički Potok (5.7km)
Airports close to Mala Vrata
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (70.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (138.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (231.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (260.3km)