Traveling Luck for Javor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Javor?What's around Javor?
Wikipedia near Javor
Where to stay near Javor
The timezone in Javor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0131°, Longitude. 21.4636°
Satellite map around Javor
Loading map of Javor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Javor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (1.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenite Čuke (6.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (4.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radan (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jazavički Potok (4.8km)
Airports close to Javor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (71.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (139.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (231.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (259.3km)