Traveling Luck for Minića Kraj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Minica Kraj?What's around Minica Kraj?
Wikipedia near Minica Kraj
Where to stay near Minića Kraj
The timezone in Minica Kraj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8289°, Longitude. 20.9897°
Satellite map around Minića Kraj
Loading map of Minića Kraj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Minića Kraj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Minića Kraj (0km)
- Dobroselica (2.3km)
- Bogalinac (4.2km)
- Cerovik (4.5km)
- Županjevac (4.5km)
- Siljevica (5.1km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (6.1km)
- Bare (6.3km)
- Dulene (6.8km)
- Maleševo (7.1km)
- Motrić (8.1km)
- Gornja Sibnica (8.2km)
- Dubrava (8.3km)
- Donja Sibnica (8.7km)
- Velika Kruševica (8.7km)
- Komarane (8.9km)
- Šljivica (9.4km)
- Kolenac (9.5km)
- Mala Kaludra (9.9km)
- Kruševica (9.9km)
- Bajčetina (10.3km)
- Velika Kaludra (10.9km)
- Rekovac (11km)
- Prevešt (11km)
- Dragovo (11.7km)
Accommodation around Minića Kraj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gusevas (11.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golo Brdo (11.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuprez (8.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (10.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (11.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dulensko Jezero (7.5km)
Airports close to Minića Kraj
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Minića Kraj
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (173.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.