Traveling Luck for Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cuka?What's around Cuka?
Wikipedia near Cuka
Where to stay near Čuka
The timezone in Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 42.7444°, Longitude. 21.9267°
Satellite map around Čuka
Loading map of Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Mahala (2.4km)
- Kukavica (3.7km)
- Mijakovce (3.8km)
- Kukavica (4.4km)
- Jabukovo (6.4km)
- Studena (6.6km)
- Lanište (6.9km)
- Solačka Sena (7km)
- Gradnja (7km)
- Breza (7.3km)
- Brestovo (7.4km)
- Dujkina Padina (7.7km)
- Milenkovčani (7.8km)
- Golemo Selo (7.9km)
- Donje Jabukovo (8.2km)
- Stojkovci (8.4km)
- Gornje Jabukovo (8.6km)
- Kunovo (8.7km)
- Vlase (9km)
- Lalince (9.2km)
- Rumenkinci (9.3km)
- Ljubinci (9.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Čuka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kukavica (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac Kladenac (0.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vlajna (6.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Poljanica (9.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gradski Rid (4.7km)
Airports close to Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (89.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (107.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (143.6km)