Traveling Luck for Gornja Mahala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Mahala?What's around Gornja Mahala?
Wikipedia near Gornja Mahala
Where to stay near Gornja Mahala
The timezone in Gornja Mahala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.7478°, Longitude. 21.9028°
Satellite map around Gornja Mahala
Loading map of Gornja Mahala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Mahala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Mahala (0km)
- Mijakovce (2.4km)
- Studena (4.4km)
- Kukavica (6km)
- Golemo Selo (6.3km)
- Gradnja (6.3km)
- Kukavica (6.6km)
- Lanište (6.8km)
- Lalince (6.9km)
- Dujkina Padina (7.7km)
- Solačka Sena (7.9km)
- Vlase (8km)
- Ostra Glava (8.6km)
- Jabukovo (8.7km)
- Mijovce (8.8km)
- Brestovo (9.5km)
- Gagince (9.6km)
- Breza (9.6km)
- Stance (9.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gornja Mahala
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kukavica (5.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac Kladenac (1.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vlajna (7.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Poljanica (6.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gradski Rid (6.9km)
Airports close to Gornja Mahala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (87.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (107.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (146km)