Traveling Luck for Leskovska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Leskovska Reka?What's around Leskovska Reka?
Wikipedia near Leskovska Reka
Where to stay near Leskovska Reka
The timezone in Leskovska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5472°, Longitude. 22.4653°
Satellite map around Leskovska Reka
Loading map of Leskovska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leskovska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Leskovska Reka (0km)
- Gorunovski Dol (0.5km)
- Graden Kladenac (0.5km)
- Krstin Dol (1.3km)
- Ruški Dol (1.8km)
- Kosmatica (2.4km)
- Šipkova Reka (2.4km)
- Kotlina (2.9km)
- Leva Reka (3.1km)
- Turije (3.1km)
- Željava (3.5km)
- Polonska Reka (3.6km)
- Velike Žljeburine (3.8km)
- Ciganski Dol (4.4km)
- Kusa Reka (4.4km)
- Meljiška Reka (4.6km)
- Duboki Dol (4.7km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (5.2km)
- Golema Reka (5.2km)
- Jelašnička Reka (5.2km)
- Barska Reka (5.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Leskovska Reka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (1.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aldinac (3km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (3.1km)
Airports close to Leskovska Reka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (143.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (167.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Leskovska Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (234.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.