Traveling Luck for Velike Žljeburine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velike Zljeburine?What's around Velike Zljeburine?
Wikipedia near Velike Zljeburine
Where to stay near Velike Žljeburine
The timezone in Velike Zljeburine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.5183°, Longitude. 22.4600°
Satellite map around Velike Žljeburine
Loading map of Velike Žljeburine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velike Žljeburine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Velike Žljeburine (0km)
- Kotlina (0.9km)
- Turije (2.3km)
- Leva Reka (2.3km)
- Ruški Dol (2.4km)
- Kosmatica (2.4km)
- Željava (3km)
- Gorunovski Dol (3.3km)
- Šipkova Reka (3.7km)
- Leskovska Reka (3.8km)
- Graden Kladenac (4.2km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (4.5km)
- Reka (4.6km)
- Krstin Dol (5.1km)
- Anina Čuma (5.4km)
- Polonska Reka (6.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Velike Žljeburine
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (4.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (4.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (4.7km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (6.7km)
Airports close to Velike Žljeburine
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (141.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (170.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Velike Žljeburine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (237.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.