Traveling Luck for Pregleduša, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pregledusa?What's around Pregledusa?
Wikipedia near Pregledusa
Where to stay near Pregleduša
The timezone in Pregledusa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5194°, Longitude. 22.4500°
Satellite map around Pregleduša
Loading map of Pregleduša and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pregleduša, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Velike Žljeburine (1km)
- Kotlina (1.3km)
- Turije (1.6km)
- Leva Reka (1.6km)
- Željava (2.2km)
- Ruški Dol (2.2km)
- Kosmatica (3km)
- Gorunovski Dol (3.4km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (3.6km)
- Reka (3.7km)
- Leskovska Reka (3.9km)
- Šipkova Reka (4.4km)
- Graden Kladenac (4.4km)
- Anina Čuma (4.4km)
- Krstin Dol (5.1km)
- Lešje (5.9km)
- Polonska Reka (6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Pregleduša
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (4.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (5.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drum (3.3km)
Airports close to Pregleduša
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (141.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (170.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pregleduša
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (236.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.