Traveling Luck for Drum, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drum?What's around Drum?
Wikipedia near Drum
Where to stay near Drum
The timezone in Drum is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5161°, Longitude. 22.4842°
Satellite map around Drum
Loading map of Drum and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drum, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kosmatica (2.1km)
- Velike Žljeburine (2.3km)
- Kotlina (2.5km)
- Šipkova Reka (3km)
- Ruški Dol (3.9km)
- Gorunovski Dol (4.1km)
- Turije (4.4km)
- Leva Reka (4.4km)
- Leskovska Reka (4.4km)
- Graden Kladenac (4.7km)
- Željava (5.1km)
- Krstin Dol (5.7km)
- Reka (6.8km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (6.8km)
- Anina Čuma (7.7km)
- Polonska Reka (7.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Drum
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (6.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (2.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (3.3km)
Airports close to Drum
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (139.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (168.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drum
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (238.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.