Traveling Luck for Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cuka?What's around Cuka?
Wikipedia near Cuka
Where to stay near Čuka
The timezone in Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5161°, Longitude. 22.4703°
Satellite map around Čuka
Loading map of Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Velike Žljeburine (1km)
- Kotlina (1.5km)
- Kosmatica (2.1km)
- Ruški Dol (3km)
- Turije (3.2km)
- Leva Reka (3.2km)
- Šipkova Reka (3.4km)
- Gorunovski Dol (3.6km)
- Željava (3.9km)
- Leskovska Reka (4.1km)
- Graden Kladenac (4.4km)
- Krstin Dol (5.4km)
- Reka (5.5km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (5.6km)
- Anina Čuma (6.4km)
- Polonska Reka (7.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Čuka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (4.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (3.8km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (6.8km)
Airports close to Čuka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (140.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (169.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (238km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.