Traveling Luck for Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krst?What's around Krst?
Wikipedia near Krst
Where to stay near Krst
The timezone in Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5347°, Longitude. 22.4675°
Satellite map around Krst
Loading map of Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kosmatica (1km)
- Gorunovski Dol (1.2km)
- Ruški Dol (1.3km)
- Kotlina (1.4km)
- Leskovska Reka (1.6km)
- Šipkova Reka (2km)
- Graden Kladenac (2km)
- Velike Žljeburine (2.3km)
- Leva Reka (2.4km)
- Turije (2.4km)
- Krstin Dol (3km)
- Željava (3.1km)
- Polonska Reka (4.9km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (5km)
- Anina Čuma (5.9km)
- Ciganski Dol (6km)
- Kusa Reka (6km)
- Reka (6.1km)
- Meljiška Reka (6.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Krst
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (2.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (6.1km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (4.5km)
Airports close to Krst
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (142.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (168.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (235.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.