Traveling Luck for Bilce, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bilce?What's around Bilce?
Wikipedia near Bilce
Where to stay near Bilce
The timezone in Bilce is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 43.5269°, Longitude. 22.4806°
Satellite map around Bilce
Loading map of Bilce and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bilce, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kosmatica (0.7km)
- Šipkova Reka (1.7km)
- Kotlina (1.9km)
- Velike Žljeburine (2.3km)
- Gorunovski Dol (2.7km)
- Ruški Dol (2.8km)
- Leskovska Reka (3km)
- Graden Kladenac (3.2km)
- Leva Reka (3.7km)
- Turije (3.7km)
- Krstin Dol (4.3km)
- Željava (4.4km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (6.2km)
- Polonska Reka (6.5km)
- Reka (6.8km)
- Ciganski Dol (7.1km)
- Kusa Reka (7.1km)
- Anina Čuma (7.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Bilce
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (5.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (7.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (4.8km)
Airports close to Bilce
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (140.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (168.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bilce
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (237.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.