Traveling Luck for Kljun, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljun?What's around Kljun?
Wikipedia near Kljun
Where to stay near Kljun
The timezone in Kljun is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.5497°, Longitude. 22.4814°
Satellite map around Kljun
Loading map of Kljun and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kljun, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Graden Kladenac (1.2km)
- Šipkova Reka (1.6km)
- Leskovska Reka (1.6km)
- Gorunovski Dol (1.8km)
- Krstin Dol (1.9km)
- Kosmatica (2.4km)
- Ruški Dol (3.2km)
- Kotlina (3.8km)
- Ciganski Dol (4.2km)
- Kusa Reka (4.2km)
- Turije (4.5km)
- Leva Reka (4.5km)
- Velike Žljeburine (4.6km)
- Polonska Reka (4.8km)
- Željava (5km)
- Duboki Dol (5.1km)
- Barska Reka (5.3km)
- Meljiška Reka (5.4km)
- Golema Reka (6.2km)
- Jelašnička Reka (6.2km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (6.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Kljun
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (4.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (0km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (2.3km)
Airports close to Kljun
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (143km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (166.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kljun
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (234.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.