Traveling Luck for Ruški Dol, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ruski Dol?What's around Ruski Dol?
Wikipedia near Ruski Dol
Where to stay near Ruški Dol
The timezone in Ruski Dol is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5358°, Longitude. 22.4539°
Satellite map around Ruški Dol
Loading map of Ruški Dol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ruški Dol, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ruški Dol (0km)
- Leva Reka (1.3km)
- Turije (1.3km)
- Gorunovski Dol (1.4km)
- Kotlina (1.5km)
- Leskovska Reka (1.8km)
- Željava (1.9km)
- Kosmatica (2.3km)
- Graden Kladenac (2.4km)
- Velike Žljeburine (2.4km)
- Krstin Dol (3km)
- Šipkova Reka (3.2km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (3.7km)
- Polonska Reka (4.1km)
- Anina Čuma (4.7km)
- Reka (5.1km)
- Meljiška Reka (5.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Ruški Dol
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (3.2km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (4.9km)
Airports close to Ruški Dol
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (143.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (169.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ruški Dol
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (235km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.