Traveling Luck for Kosmatica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosmatica?What's around Kosmatica?
Wikipedia near Kosmatica
Where to stay near Kosmatica
The timezone in Kosmatica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5314°, Longitude. 22.4772°
Satellite map around Kosmatica
Loading map of Kosmatica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kosmatica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kosmatica (0km)
- Šipkova Reka (1.4km)
- Kotlina (1.8km)
- Gorunovski Dol (2km)
- Ruški Dol (2.3km)
- Leskovska Reka (2.4km)
- Velike Žljeburine (2.4km)
- Graden Kladenac (2.6km)
- Turije (3.3km)
- Leva Reka (3.3km)
- Krstin Dol (3.6km)
- Željava (4km)
- Polonska Reka (5.8km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (5.9km)
- Ciganski Dol (6.5km)
- Kusa Reka (6.5km)
- Reka (6.7km)
- Anina Čuma (6.8km)
- Meljiška Reka (6.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Kosmatica
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (2.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (5.4km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (4.7km)
Airports close to Kosmatica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (141.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (167.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kosmatica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (236.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.