Traveling Luck for Kotlina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kotlina?What's around Kotlina?
Wikipedia near Kotlina
Where to stay near Kotlina
The timezone in Kotlina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.5253°, Longitude. 22.4606°
Satellite map around Kotlina
Loading map of Kotlina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kotlina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kotlina (0km)
- Velike Žljeburine (0.9km)
- Ruški Dol (1.5km)
- Kosmatica (1.8km)
- Leva Reka (1.9km)
- Turije (1.9km)
- Gorunovski Dol (2.4km)
- Željava (2.6km)
- Leskovska Reka (2.9km)
- Šipkova Reka (3.1km)
- Graden Kladenac (3.3km)
- Krstin Dol (4.2km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (4.4km)
- Reka (4.9km)
- Anina Čuma (5.3km)
- Polonska Reka (5.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Kotlina
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (4.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (3.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (5.3km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (5.9km)
Airports close to Kotlina
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (141.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (169.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kotlina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (236.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.