Traveling Luck for Ruška Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ruska Cuka?What's around Ruska Cuka?
Wikipedia near Ruska Cuka
Where to stay near Ruška Čuka
The timezone in Ruska Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.5544°, Longitude. 22.4503°
Satellite map around Ruška Čuka
Loading map of Ruška Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ruška Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Krstin Dol (1.4km)
- Leskovska Reka (1.7km)
- Polonska Reka (1.9km)
- Graden Kladenac (1.9km)
- Gorunovski Dol (1.9km)
- Ruški Dol (2.5km)
- Meljiška Reka (3km)
- Leva Reka (3.2km)
- Turije (3.2km)
- Željava (3.3km)
- Duboki Dol (3.4km)
- Jelašnička Reka (3.6km)
- Golema Reka (3.6km)
- Ciganski Dol (3.9km)
- Kotlina (3.9km)
- Kosmatica (4km)
- Kusa Reka (4km)
- Šipkova Reka (4.1km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (4.6km)
- Balinački Potok (4.7km)
- Barska Reka (4.7km)
- Vlaški Dol (4.7km)
- Velike Žljeburine (4.8km)
Accommodation around Ruška Čuka
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Samovilac (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rajkova Livada (3.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zaglavak (5km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (3.5km)
Airports close to Ruška Čuka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (145.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (168.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ruška Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (232.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.