Traveling Luck for Bajna Peć, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bajna Pec?What's around Bajna Pec?
Wikipedia near Bajna Pec
Where to stay near Bajna Peć
The timezone in Bajna Pec is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.5567°, Longitude. 22.4750°
Satellite map around Bajna Peć
Loading map of Bajna Peć and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bajna Peć, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Krstin Dol (1km)
- Graden Kladenac (1km)
- Leskovska Reka (1.5km)
- Gorunovski Dol (2km)
- Šipkova Reka (2.6km)
- Ciganski Dol (3.1km)
- Kusa Reka (3.2km)
- Kosmatica (3.3km)
- Ruški Dol (3.4km)
- Polonska Reka (3.9km)
- Duboki Dol (4km)
- Barska Reka (4.3km)
- Kotlina (4.3km)
- Meljiška Reka (4.4km)
- Turije (4.6km)
- Leva Reka (4.6km)
- Željava (5km)
- Jelašnička Reka (5.2km)
- Golema Reka (5.2km)
- Velike Žljeburine (5.2km)
- Vlaški Dol (6.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Bajna Peć
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (5.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (1.1km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (1.6km)
Airports close to Bajna Peć
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (144.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (166.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bajna Peć
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (233.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.