Traveling Luck for Krstin Dol, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krstin Dol?What's around Krstin Dol?
Wikipedia near Krstin Dol
Where to stay near Krstin Dol
The timezone in Krstin Dol is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5572°, Longitude. 22.4642°
Satellite map around Krstin Dol
Loading map of Krstin Dol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krstin Dol, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Krstin Dol (0km)
- Graden Kladenac (1.1km)
- Leskovska Reka (1.3km)
- Gorunovski Dol (1.8km)
- Polonska Reka (2.9km)
- Ruški Dol (3km)
- Ciganski Dol (3.1km)
- Kusa Reka (3.2km)
- Šipkova Reka (3.3km)
- Duboki Dol (3.4km)
- Meljiška Reka (3.5km)
- Kosmatica (3.6km)
- Leva Reka (4km)
- Turije (4km)
- Barska Reka (4.1km)
- Kotlina (4.2km)
- Golema Reka (4.3km)
- Jelašnička Reka (4.3km)
- Željava (4.4km)
- Velike Žljeburine (5.1km)
- Vlaški Dol (5.4km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (5.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Krstin Dol
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (1.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Samovilac (5.9km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (2.2km)
Airports close to Krstin Dol
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (144.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (166.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krstin Dol
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (233km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.