Traveling Luck for Meljište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Meljiste?What's around Meljiste?
Wikipedia near Meljiste
Where to stay near Meljište
The timezone in Meljiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:53. It's light
Latitude. 43.5767°, Longitude. 22.4494°
Satellite map around Meljište
Loading map of Meljište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Meljište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Duboki Dol (0.5km)
- Meljiška Reka (1.2km)
- Jelašnička Reka (2.1km)
- Golema Reka (2.1km)
- Ciganski Dol (2.1km)
- Kusa Reka (2.1km)
- Polonska Reka (2.1km)
- Barska Reka (2.2km)
- Krstin Dol (2.9km)
- Vlaški Dol (2.9km)
- Levača (3.9km)
- Graden Kladenac (4km)
- Leskovska Reka (4.1km)
- Gorunovski Dol (4.5km)
- Kiseljski Potok (4.8km)
- Balinački Potok (5.1km)
- Gornji Vrli Dol (5.2km)
Accommodation around Meljište
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rajkova Livada (4.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damnjanova Čuka (4.2km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (3.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radičevac (3.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zaglavak (4.9km)
Airports close to Meljište
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (147.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (166.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Meljište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (230.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.