Traveling Luck for Glog, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glog?What's around Glog?
Wikipedia near Glog
Where to stay near Glog
The timezone in Glog is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5742°, Longitude. 22.4678°
Satellite map around Glog
Loading map of Glog and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glog, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ciganski Dol (0.9km)
- Kusa Reka (0.9km)
- Barska Reka (1.9km)
- Duboki Dol (2.1km)
- Krstin Dol (2.2km)
- Meljiška Reka (3km)
- Graden Kladenac (3.2km)
- Polonska Reka (3.4km)
- Leskovska Reka (3.5km)
- Jelašnička Reka (3.8km)
- Golema Reka (3.8km)
- Gorunovski Dol (4km)
- Vlaški Dol (4.7km)
- Čumin Potok (4.9km)
- Šipkova Reka (5km)
- Ruški Dol (5.2km)
- Levača (5.7km)
- Kosmatica (5.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Glog
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Brezov Dol (4.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radičevac (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rajkova Livada (2.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damnjanova Čuka (5.6km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (1.7km)
Airports close to Glog
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (146.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (165.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (190.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glog
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (231.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.