Traveling Luck for Barska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Barska Reka?What's around Barska Reka?
Wikipedia near Barska Reka
Where to stay near Barska Reka
The timezone in Barska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 43.5886°, Longitude. 22.4653°
Satellite map around Barska Reka
Loading map of Barska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Barska Reka (0km)
- Kusa Reka (1.1km)
- Ciganski Dol (1.2km)
- Duboki Dol (1.9km)
- Meljiška Reka (3.2km)
- Čumin Potok (3.5km)
- Golema Reka (3.9km)
- Jelašnička Reka (3.9km)
- Krstin Dol (4.1km)
- Polonska Reka (4.3km)
- Vlaški Dol (4.4km)
- Livađe (4.8km)
- Pastrvnik (4.8km)
- Drenjačka Reka (5km)
- Tušin Dol (5km)
- Graden Kladenac (5.1km)
- Levača (5.1km)
- Leskovska Reka (5.4km)
Accommodation around Barska Reka
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damnjanova Čuka (4.3km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (3.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radičevac (4.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (5km)
Airports close to Barska Reka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (148km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (164.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (191.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barska Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (229.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.