Traveling Luck for Kradnji Rt, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kradnji Rt?What's around Kradnji Rt?
Wikipedia near Kradnji Rt
Where to stay near Kradnji Rt
The timezone in Kradnji Rt is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5878°, Longitude. 22.4572°
Satellite map around Kradnji Rt
Loading map of Kradnji Rt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kradnji Rt, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Barska Reka (0.8km)
- Duboki Dol (1.3km)
- Kusa Reka (1.6km)
- Ciganski Dol (1.6km)
- Meljiška Reka (2.5km)
- Golema Reka (3.2km)
- Jelašnička Reka (3.2km)
- Vlaški Dol (3.6km)
- Polonska Reka (3.8km)
- Krstin Dol (4km)
- Čumin Potok (4.1km)
- Levača (4.3km)
- Drenjačka Reka (4.9km)
- Tušin Dol (4.9km)
- Pastrvnik (4.9km)
- Livađe (4.9km)
- Kiseljski Potok (5km)
- Graden Kladenac (5.1km)
Accommodation around Kradnji Rt
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sredilj (4.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radičevac (3.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damnjanova Čuka (3.7km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (3.6km)
Airports close to Kradnji Rt
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (148.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (165km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (190.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kradnji Rt
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (229.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.