Traveling Luck for Paljevine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Paljevine?What's around Paljevine?
Wikipedia near Paljevine
Where to stay near Paljevine
The timezone in Paljevine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5853°, Longitude. 22.3817°
Satellite map around Paljevine
Loading map of Paljevine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paljevine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Paljevine (2.1km)
- Derčinovac (2.1km)
- Gornji Vrli Dol (2.6km)
- Kiseljski Potok (2.6km)
- Donji Vrli Dol (2.7km)
- Levača (2.9km)
- Vlaški Dol (3.6km)
- Balinački Potok (3.9km)
- Bojinci (4.2km)
- Redavska Reka (4.3km)
- Krasnički Potok (4.4km)
- Sarbanovačka Reka (4.4km)
- Pakljica (4.4km)
- Golema Reka (4.5km)
- Jelašnička Reka (4.5km)
- Dubovica (5km)
- Gorunovica (5km)
Accommodation around Paljevine
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damnjanova Čuka (4.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboki Dol (5.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vlaški Dol (2.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zaglavak (3km)
Airports close to Paljevine
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (152.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (171.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Paljevine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.