Traveling Luck for Urdeš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Urdes?What's around Urdes?
Wikipedia near Urdes
Where to stay near Urdeš
The timezone in Urdes is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.5956°, Longitude. 22.3967°
Satellite map around Urdeš
Loading map of Urdeš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urdeš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gornji Vrli Dol (0.6km)
- Kiseljski Potok (0.9km)
- Donji Vrli Dol (0.9km)
- Paljevine (1.3km)
- Levača (1.7km)
- Vlaški Dol (2.8km)
- Pakljica (3.7km)
- Sarbanovačka Reka (3.7km)
- Golema Reka (3.9km)
- Jelašnička Reka (3.9km)
- Derčinovac (4km)
- Meljiška Reka (4.6km)
- Krstina (4.6km)
- Balinački Potok (4.7km)
- Duboki Dol (5.3km)
Accommodation around Urdeš
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damnjanova Čuka (2.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboki Dol (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sredilj (3.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zaglavak (3.8km)
Airports close to Urdeš
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (152.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (169.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Urdeš
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (225.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.