Traveling Luck for Lipovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipovica?What's around Lipovica?
Wikipedia near Lipovica
Where to stay near Lipovica
The timezone in Lipovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.5361°, Longitude. 22.2567°
Satellite map around Lipovica
Loading map of Lipovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prosinica (0.7km)
- Potoci (1.1km)
- Dubrava (1.2km)
- Bara (1.5km)
- Slana Bara (1.7km)
- Dubje (2.1km)
- Suva (2.1km)
- Kadijski Krst (2.2km)
- Čivilik (2.2km)
- Del (2.4km)
- Livađe (2.4km)
- Vojinovac (2.5km)
- Baranica (2.6km)
- Aramlija (3.2km)
- Mrtvica (3.3km)
- Predavica (3.5km)
- Šumnik (3.6km)
- Gravište (3.6km)
- Klekov Del (3.7km)
- Krstove (3.9km)
- Gorunje (3.9km)
- Rosulja (4km)
- Kljunina (4.1km)
- Lojza (4.2km)
- Crvenjski Branik (4.3km)
- Levovik (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Lipovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (2.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (2.6km)
Airports close to Lipovica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (156.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (184.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (227.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.