Traveling Luck for Čivilik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Civilik?What's around Civilik?
Wikipedia near Civilik
Where to stay near Čivilik
The timezone in Civilik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5519°, Longitude. 22.2644°
Satellite map around Čivilik
Loading map of Čivilik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čivilik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čivilik (0km)
- Kadijski Krst (1.2km)
- Dubrava (1.6km)
- Prosinica (1.7km)
- Mrtvica (2.4km)
- Slana Bara (2.5km)
- Gravište (2.8km)
- Baranica (2.8km)
- Dubrava (3km)
- Suva (3.1km)
- Potoci (3.2km)
- Boševo (3.4km)
- Vojinovac (3.6km)
- Krstove (3.6km)
- Barski Del (3.7km)
- Ljubin Branik (3.7km)
- Bara (3.7km)
- Garvanica (4km)
- Vrli Del (4km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (4km)
- Rosulja (4.2km)
- Dubje (4.2km)
- Džervin (4.3km)
- Lug (4.4km)
- Predavica (4.4km)
- Ždrelo (4.4km)
- Del (4.4km)
- Del (4.5km)
- Livađe (4.6km)
Accommodation around Čivilik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (1.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vrla Strana (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Del (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (4.6km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Zanjivske Pojate (3.9km)
Airports close to Čivilik
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (182.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čivilik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (225.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.