Traveling Luck for Vrla Strana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrla Strana?What's around Vrla Strana?
Wikipedia near Vrla Strana
Where to stay near Vrla Strana
The timezone in Vrla Strana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5553°, Longitude. 22.2956°
Satellite map around Vrla Strana
Loading map of Vrla Strana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrla Strana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Garvanica (1.1km)
- Gravište (1.3km)
- Vrli Del (1.5km)
- Barski Del (1.7km)
- Dubrava (2km)
- Krstove (2.2km)
- Ždrelo (2.3km)
- Del (2.6km)
- Vrli Del (2.7km)
- Baranica (2.8km)
- Zuber (2.8km)
- Čivilik (3km)
- Milkov Krst (3.1km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Radivojev Kamen (3.3km)
- Slana Bara (3.5km)
- Del (3.6km)
- Boševo (3.7km)
- Razlež (3.8km)
- Gabrovat (4km)
- Vojinovac (4km)
- Kadijski Krst (4.2km)
- Livađe (4.3km)
- Prosinica (4.3km)
- Džervinov Lipar (4.4km)
- Del (4.5km)
Accommodation around Vrla Strana
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (3.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Del (1.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (3km)
Airports close to Vrla Strana
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (155.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (180km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrla Strana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.