Traveling Luck for Lokvanska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lokvanska Reka?What's around Lokvanska Reka?
Wikipedia near Lokvanska Reka
Where to stay near Lokvanska Reka
The timezone in Lokvanska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5597°, Longitude. 22.3233°
Satellite map around Lokvanska Reka
Loading map of Lokvanska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokvanska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vrli Del (0.7km)
- Radivojev Kamen (1km)
- Milkov Krst (1.4km)
- Del (1.7km)
- Zuber (1.9km)
- Garvanica (1.9km)
- Dragin Del (2.2km)
- Jagodin Del (2.3km)
- Vrli Del (2.4km)
- Livađe (2.8km)
- Barski Del (2.9km)
- Ždrelo (3km)
- Gabrovat (3.1km)
- Pričel (3.1km)
- Gravište (3.5km)
- Konoplište (3.7km)
- Krstove (3.7km)
- Dubrava (3.7km)
- Razlež (3.9km)
- Del (4km)
- Bučje (4.1km)
- Koritske Livade (4.4km)
Accommodation around Lokvanska Reka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (1.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Del (2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (2.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (3.6km)
Airports close to Lokvanska Reka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (153.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (177.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lokvanska Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.