Traveling Luck for Ljubićev Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljubicev Potok?What's around Ljubicev Potok?
Wikipedia near Ljubicev Potok
Where to stay near Ljubićev Potok
The timezone in Ljubicev Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:29 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.5819°, Longitude. 22.2978°
Satellite map around Ljubićev Potok
Loading map of Ljubićev Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljubićev Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Del (1km)
- Barski Del (1.8km)
- Vujin Del (1.9km)
- Džervinov Lipar (1.9km)
- Dubrava (2.1km)
- Del (2.1km)
- Nerezine (2.2km)
- Livađe (2.3km)
- Boševo (2.5km)
- Milkov Krst (2.7km)
- Dajčevica (3.1km)
- Vrli Del (3.1km)
- Rakljički Del (3.3km)
- Seoski Del (4km)
- Konoplište (4km)
- Slog (4km)
- Garvanica (4km)
- Lug (4.1km)
- Ražnjevište (4.3km)
- Popova Ornica (4.3km)
- Dragin Del (4.6km)
- Krušje (4.6km)
Accommodation around Ljubićev Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (4.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (3.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Šibničko Lice (4.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vrla Strana (3.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (4.5km)
Airports close to Ljubićev Potok
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (177.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljubićev Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (223.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.