Traveling Luck for Dubrava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dubrava?What's around Dubrava?
Wikipedia near Dubrava
Where to stay near Dubrava
The timezone in Dubrava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5733°, Longitude. 22.2686°
Satellite map around Dubrava
Loading map of Dubrava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubrava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Boševo (0.6km)
- Dubrava (1.7km)
- Lug (2km)
- Džervinov Lipar (2km)
- Del (2.1km)
- Ljubin Branik (2.2km)
- Dajčevica (2.4km)
- Barski Del (2.6km)
- Čivilik (2.8km)
- Kadijski Krst (3.2km)
- Mrtvica (3.3km)
- Džervin (3.4km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (4.1km)
- Gravište (4.2km)
- Del (4.3km)
- Prosinica (4.4km)
- Dubrava (4.4km)
- Nerezine (4.4km)
- Garvanica (4.5km)
- Polje (4.5km)
- Ražnjevište (4.5km)
- Slog (4.6km)
- Vujin Del (4.7km)
- Rakljički Del (4.9km)
- Donje Polje (4.9km)
- Vrli Del (5km)
- Milkov Krst (5km)
- Vrli Del (5.1km)
Accommodation around Dubrava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (3.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Del (3.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Bogorodica (3.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (1.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (3.6km)
Airports close to Dubrava
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (158.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (180.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dubrava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (223.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.