Traveling Luck for Džervinov Lipar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dzervinov Lipar?What's around Dzervinov Lipar?
Wikipedia near Dzervinov Lipar
Where to stay near Džervinov Lipar
The timezone in Dzervinov Lipar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:51 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.5867°, Longitude. 22.2789°
Satellite map around Džervinov Lipar
Loading map of Džervinov Lipar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Džervinov Lipar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Džervinov Lipar (0km)
- Del (1km)
- Dajčevica (1.2km)
- Boševo (1.3km)
- Lug (2.3km)
- Dubrava (2.5km)
- Nerezine (2.5km)
- Barski Del (2.8km)
- Slog (2.8km)
- Rakljički Del (2.9km)
- Ražnjevište (2.9km)
- Vujin Del (3km)
- Ljubin Branik (3.4km)
- Seoski Del (3.5km)
- Del (3.9km)
- Adžijsko Polje (4km)
- Livađe (4.2km)
- Lug (4.2km)
- Del (4.3km)
- Polje (4.3km)
- Milkov Krst (4.5km)
- Džervin (4.6km)
- Čivilik (4.7km)
- Kovačica (4.8km)
- Popova Ornica (4.9km)
- Vrli Del (4.9km)
Accommodation around Džervinov Lipar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (4.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (2.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Džukelin Trap (4.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (2.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (4.8km)
Airports close to Džervinov Lipar
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (159.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (179.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Džervinov Lipar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.