Traveling Luck for Milinski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milinski Potok?What's around Milinski Potok?
Wikipedia near Milinski Potok
Where to stay near Milinski Potok
The timezone in Milinski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.5956°, Longitude. 22.2867°
Satellite map around Milinski Potok
Loading map of Milinski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milinski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nerezine (1.3km)
- Džervinov Lipar (1.4km)
- Rakljički Del (1.5km)
- Del (1.7km)
- Dajčevica (1.8km)
- Slog (1.9km)
- Vujin Del (2.1km)
- Seoski Del (2.2km)
- Ražnjevište (2.3km)
- Boševo (2.7km)
- Adžijsko Polje (3km)
- Del (3km)
- Lug (3.3km)
- Lug (3.5km)
- Dubrava (3.5km)
- Popova Ornica (3.5km)
- Barski Del (3.6km)
- Livađe (3.9km)
- Lazinje (4km)
- Del (4.1km)
- Ljubin Branik (4.6km)
- Drače (4.6km)
- Milkov Krst (4.6km)
- Polje (4.6km)
- Polje (4.8km)
- Kovačica (4.8km)
Accommodation around Milinski Potok
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stranje (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Džukelin Trap (3.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (3.1km)
- Šibničko Lice (4.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (4.2km)
Airports close to Milinski Potok
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (159.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (177.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milinski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.