Traveling Luck for Zli Dol, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zli Dol?What's around Zli Dol?
Wikipedia near Zli Dol
Where to stay near Zli Dol
The timezone in Zli Dol is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 43.5861°, Longitude. 22.2953°
Satellite map around Zli Dol
Loading map of Zli Dol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zli Dol, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Del (0.9km)
- Džervinov Lipar (1.6km)
- Vujin Del (1.6km)
- Nerezine (1.7km)
- Barski Del (2.3km)
- Dubrava (2.5km)
- Boševo (2.5km)
- Livađe (2.6km)
- Del (2.7km)
- Dajčevica (2.7km)
- Rakljički Del (2.8km)
- Milkov Krst (3.2km)
- Slog (3.4km)
- Seoski Del (3.4km)
- Vrli Del (3.7km)
- Ražnjevište (3.7km)
- Lug (3.9km)
- Popova Ornica (3.9km)
- Konoplište (4.2km)
- Del (4.3km)
- Adžijsko Polje (4.4km)
- Garvanica (4.5km)
Accommodation around Zli Dol
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (3.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vrla Strana (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Džukelin Trap (3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (1.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Šibničko Lice (4.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (3.2km)
Airports close to Zli Dol
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (158.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (177.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zli Dol
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.