Traveling Luck for Bučje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bucje?What's around Bucje?
Wikipedia near Bucje
Where to stay near Bučje
The timezone in Bucje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5794°, Longitude. 22.3569°
Satellite map around Bučje
Loading map of Bučje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bučje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Bučje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (2.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Urdeš (4.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (4.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (2.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lice (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vlaški Dol (4.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (4.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zaglavak (4.4km)
Airports close to Bučje
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (153.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (173.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bučje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (225.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.