Traveling Luck for Donja Čojinica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donja Cojinica?What's around Donja Cojinica?
Wikipedia near Donja Cojinica
Where to stay near Donja Čojinica
The timezone in Donja Cojinica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5828°, Longitude. 22.3350°
Satellite map around Donja Čojinica
Loading map of Donja Čojinica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donja Čojinica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Konoplište (0.5km)
- Livađe (1.2km)
- Krušje (1.5km)
- Dragin Del (1.9km)
- Milkov Krst (2.1km)
- Bučje (2.1km)
- Bučje (2.5km)
- Del (2.6km)
- Vrli Del (2.8km)
- Vujin Del (2.9km)
- Selište (3km)
- Radivojev Kamen (3.7km)
- Jagodin Del (3.8km)
- Nerezine (3.9km)
- Koritske Livade (4km)
- Barski Del (4.2km)
- Popova Ornica (4.3km)
- Paljevine (4.4km)
- Del (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Donja Čojinica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (1.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lice (2.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Petar (3.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (2.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (0.7km)
Airports close to Donja Čojinica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (155.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (174.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donja Čojinica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (224.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.