Traveling Luck for Džukelin Trap, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dzukelin Trap?What's around Dzukelin Trap?
Wikipedia near Dzukelin Trap
Where to stay near Džukelin Trap
The timezone in Dzukelin Trap is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5892°, Longitude. 22.3261°
Satellite map around Džukelin Trap
Loading map of Džukelin Trap and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Džukelin Trap, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Livađe (1.1km)
- Konoplište (1.3km)
- Vujin Del (1.8km)
- Krušje (1.8km)
- Milkov Krst (2.5km)
- Del (2.7km)
- Nerezine (2.8km)
- Bučje (3km)
- Dragin Del (3.1km)
- Bučje (3.2km)
- Popova Ornica (3.2km)
- Vrli Del (3.3km)
- Selište (3.4km)
- Del (3.8km)
- Barski Del (4km)
- Rakljički Del (4.1km)
- Jazbina (4.2km)
- Seoski Del (4.4km)
- Džervinov Lipar (4.5km)
- Radivojev Kamen (4.6km)
- Dobra Voda (4.6km)
- Dubrava (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Džukelin Trap
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (2.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lice (3.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Petar (2.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (2.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (0.5km)
Airports close to Džukelin Trap
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (156.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (175.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Džukelin Trap
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (223.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.