Traveling Luck for Šibničko Lice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sibnicko Lice?What's around Sibnicko Lice?
Wikipedia near Sibnicko Lice
Where to stay near Šibničko Lice
The timezone in Sibnicko Lice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 18:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5986°, Longitude. 22.3378°
Satellite map around Šibničko Lice
Loading map of Šibničko Lice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šibničko Lice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krušje (1.1km)
- Konoplište (1.7km)
- Bučje (2km)
- Selište (2.1km)
- Livađe (2.7km)
- Popova Ornica (2.8km)
- Vujin Del (2.8km)
- Bučje (3.1km)
- Dobra Voda (3.1km)
- Jazbina (3.2km)
- Nerezine (3.6km)
- Dragin Del (3.9km)
- Milkov Krst (4km)
- Dulovište (4.3km)
- Del (4.3km)
- Paljevine (4.5km)
- Rakljički Del (4.6km)
- Seoski Del (4.7km)
- Vrli Del (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Šibničko Lice
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Izvoznik (4.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (3.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (4.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lice (4.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Petar (2.4km)
Airports close to Šibničko Lice
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (156.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (173.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šibničko Lice
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.