Traveling Luck for Velika Ploča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Ploca?What's around Velika Ploca?
Wikipedia near Velika Ploca
Where to stay near Velika Ploča
The timezone in Velika Ploca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6153°, Longitude. 22.3478°
Satellite map around Velika Ploča
Loading map of Velika Ploča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Ploča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dobra Voda (1km)
- Jazbina (2.4km)
- Selište (2.5km)
- Dulovište (3km)
- Popova Ornica (3.1km)
- Bučje (3.1km)
- Krušje (3.1km)
- Petruško Lice (3.7km)
- Vardište (3.9km)
- Konoplište (4km)
- Čevin Del (4.1km)
- Vujin Del (4.7km)
- Bučje (4.8km)
- Bara (4.8km)
- Čavino Trnje (5km)
- Lazinje (5.1km)
- Livađe (5.1km)
- Hadžijin Grob (5.1km)
- Nerezine (5.1km)
- Paljevine (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Velika Ploča
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Izvoznik (2.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Gornja Padina (4.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (4.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Petar (3.2km)
Airports close to Velika Ploča
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (171.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186km)
Airfields or small airports close to Velika Ploča
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.