Traveling Luck for Mala Ploča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Ploca?What's around Mala Ploca?
Wikipedia near Mala Ploca
Where to stay near Mala Ploča
The timezone in Mala Ploca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6117°, Longitude. 22.3419°
Satellite map around Mala Ploča
Loading map of Mala Ploča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Ploča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dobra Voda (1.4km)
- Jazbina (2.1km)
- Selište (2.5km)
- Popova Ornica (2.5km)
- Krušje (2.6km)
- Bučje (2.9km)
- Dulovište (3km)
- Konoplište (3.5km)
- Vujin Del (3.9km)
- Čevin Del (4.1km)
- Nerezine (4.4km)
- Livađe (4.4km)
- Petruško Lice (4.4km)
- Vardište (4.4km)
- Bučje (4.4km)
- Lazinje (4.7km)
- Seoski Del (4.7km)
- Čavino Trnje (4.8km)
- Rakljički Del (4.9km)
- Bara (5.1km)
- Paljevine (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mala Ploča
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Izvoznik (3.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Petar (2.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vardište (5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (3.5km)
Airports close to Mala Ploča
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (172.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Ploča
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.