Traveling Luck for Čevina Padina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cevina Padina?What's around Cevina Padina?
Wikipedia near Cevina Padina
Where to stay near Čevina Padina
The timezone in Cevina Padina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:54. It's light
Latitude. 43.6025°, Longitude. 22.3092°
Satellite map around Čevina Padina
Loading map of Čevina Padina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čevina Padina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nerezine (1km)
- Vujin Del (1.1km)
- Popova Ornica (1.4km)
- Rakljički Del (1.8km)
- Seoski Del (2km)
- Jazbina (2.8km)
- Del (2.9km)
- Livađe (3km)
- Slog (3.1km)
- Lazinje (3.2km)
- Del (3.3km)
- Džervinov Lipar (3.5km)
- Adžijsko Polje (3.6km)
- Konoplište (3.6km)
- Krušje (3.7km)
- Ražnjevište (3.8km)
- Dulovište (3.8km)
- Drače (4.1km)
- Dobra Voda (4.1km)
- Dajčevica (4.2km)
- Del (4.2km)
- Milkov Krst (4.3km)
- Čavino Trnje (4.4km)
- Čevin Del (4.5km)
- Lug (4.5km)
- Barski Del (4.6km)
- Bučje (4.8km)
Accommodation around Čevina Padina
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jame (4.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Džukelin Trap (2.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Ravnište (2.8km)
Airports close to Čevina Padina
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (158.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (175.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čevina Padina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.