Traveling Luck for Potpis, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Potpis?What's around Potpis?
Wikipedia near Potpis
Where to stay near Potpis
The timezone in Potpis is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:14 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.6381°, Longitude. 22.3256°
Satellite map around Potpis
Loading map of Potpis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Potpis, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čevin Del (1km)
- Dulovište (1.1km)
- Bara (1.5km)
- Čavino Trnje (2km)
- Jazbina (2.2km)
- Poljana (2.3km)
- Dobra Voda (2.7km)
- Vardište (2.7km)
- Hadžijin Grob (2.8km)
- Lazinje (3.2km)
- Koviljače (3.3km)
- Popova Ornica (3.5km)
- Drače (3.5km)
- Slog (4km)
- Golemo Polje (4km)
- Del (4.4km)
- Ljubava (4.5km)
- Bojište (4.5km)
- Škodrino Polje (4.5km)
- Valuge (4.6km)
- Seoski Del (4.7km)
- Petruško Lice (4.9km)
- Pojište (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Potpis
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Izvoznik (4.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Gornja Padina (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Grabolovačka Kosa (3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Petar (4km)
Airports close to Potpis
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (161.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (171.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Potpis
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.