Traveling Luck for Velika Padina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Padina?What's around Velika Padina?
Wikipedia near Velika Padina
Where to stay near Velika Padina
The timezone in Velika Padina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 43.6414°, Longitude. 22.3139°
Satellite map around Velika Padina
Loading map of Velika Padina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Padina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čevin Del (0.7km)
- Čavino Trnje (1.2km)
- Poljana (1.2km)
- Bara (1.7km)
- Dulovište (1.8km)
- Koviljače (2.1km)
- Drače (2.7km)
- Lazinje (2.7km)
- Jazbina (2.8km)
- Golemo Polje (2.8km)
- Slog (2.9km)
- Hadžijin Grob (3.3km)
- Škodrino Polje (3.4km)
- Valuge (3.5km)
- Bojište (3.5km)
- Vardište (3.7km)
- Ljubava (3.7km)
- Dobra Voda (3.8km)
- Popova Ornica (3.8km)
- Del (3.9km)
- Lešje (4.1km)
- Donji Lug (4.2km)
- Seoski Del (4.4km)
- Gložje (4.4km)
- Adžijsko Polje (4.7km)
- Pojište (4.7km)
- Jasenje (4.8km)
- Rakljički Del (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Velika Padina
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Petar (4.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rakovica (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Grabolovačka Kosa (1.8km)
Airports close to Velika Padina
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (172.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Velika Padina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.