Traveling Luck for Bara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bara?What's around Bara?
Wikipedia near Bara
Where to stay near Bara
The timezone in Bara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6492°, Longitude. 22.3278°
Satellite map around Bara
Loading map of Bara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bara (0km)
- Hadžijin Grob (1.7km)
- Čevin Del (2km)
- Vardište (2.4km)
- Dulovište (2.6km)
- Poljana (2.7km)
- Čavino Trnje (2.8km)
- Slog (3.3km)
- Ljubava (3.3km)
- Koviljače (3.3km)
- Pojište (3.5km)
- Jazbina (3.6km)
- Golemo Polje (3.7km)
- Dobra Voda (3.8km)
- Baćevici (4km)
- Lazinje (4.3km)
- Drače (4.3km)
- Valuge (4.4km)
- Škodrino Polje (4.8km)
- Popova Ornica (4.9km)
- Selište (5km)
- Sadak (5km)
- Petruško Lice (5.1km)
- Bojište (5.1km)
- Kulište (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bara
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Izvoznik (4.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Ošljane (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Grabolovačka Kosa (2.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Gornja Padina (4.3km)
Airports close to Bara
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (170.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bara
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.